BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 11, 2009

Drums and more Drums






Over the holiday weekend Teresa and Edward were here. Other then the rain ruining our chances of going to the Zoo, it was a nice time. Ran around and did some stuff...used my PBK coupon and gift card for small child's Christmas ;)



On Monday, the rain finally went away and we were able to go to the Missouri Botanical Garden for the Japanese Festival. This is the second year we have gone. Those of you who know my husband know that he went to school in Japan for a while and quite enjoys the culture. I got to have my Buddah's Delight and Eric got his Curry. He talks about that Curry aaalllllll year. The Gardens were packed, but we were able to see the Ice Sculpting demo and the Drums. St. Louis has a Osuwa Taiko chapter and we were able to sit through about half of the performance. Alex is in love with the drums. The spent the whole time attentive and clapping. Imagine that...my son leaning toward percussion :) (I played percussion, while Eric played the trumpet.)








My last PT appointment is today, Friday, and I will be discharged. I am getting ready for the Just Between Friends sale next Friday and my cousin Jackie's wedding next Saturday. This next week will be quite busy! Eric and I did take a brief 'time out' last night and saw a movie and had Oberweise...wished Oberweise was a bit closer, but worth every penny!


















No comments: