BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Holiday happenings

December is FINALLY here and it brought the cold with it!! We are eagerly awaiting Christmas to arrive! The house is slowly being decorated and I look forward to getting a tree this evening. Yes, I am one of the ten or so people left in this world that gets a real tree for Christmas. Something about a plastic tree makes the holidays seem so artificial and commercial...

We had Holiday story time at the library this week. We even made ornaments with cinnamon and applesauce, although the adults were actually much messier then the kids ;) We are having Christmas with my family the weekend of the 19. Not sure about Eric's fam, there have been some communication trouble lately. Not sure if we are going to see Santa or not. Alex isn't quite old enough to understand what is going on and I don't want to upset him.

Eric is picking up the Christmas pictures this afternoon, so watch for those in the mail starting next week. (If you would like one and I don't have your address, please leave a comment or email it to me).

No comments: