BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 21, 2010

It's all kind of foggy...

...like REALLY foggy. We have been dealing with fog since last Friday. We even had freezing fog at one point. It has been rainy, foggy, and just yucky here the last week and looks like it will continue into the weekend. It is supposed to be in the 50s on Saturday! YUCK!! I don't mind warmer weather, just not in January. It has been quiet here this week. I had a migraine on Monday, thanks to the fog and increased humidity. I did get a new video game. My copy of Wii Fit died, so Eric bought me the newer version. I am in LOVE with the new games on it!! I've had Wii fit for almost 11 months and I quite enjoy it. It is a nice compliment to my usual Curves workout. Highly recommend it to those thinking of purchasing it.

Eric is bringing home a Papa Murphy's Pizza tonight...we shall see how it is.

No comments: