BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Home

We are home now and deconstructing the events of the last week. We are slowly getting back into our routine. Been doing LOTS of laundry and cleaning ;) We greatly appriciate all the thoughts and prayers for the Hopf/Wessel/Mehringer Family. We are truely blessed to have had Emil in our lives and looking down on us. It was sad to leave Teresa, but she and Edward are doing okay considering all that has happened. Thoughts and prayers need to go out to my friend Erika. Her Grandmother lost her battle with cancer the other day. It was expected, but none the less hard.

If I owe you a Thank You note, give me a week or so and I will have them out. I still owe folks for Alex's b-day. Slowly but surely it will get finished!!

No comments: