BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, December 12, 2008

Elusive

I do apologize for being elusive lately, I have had a lot on my plate. We had IN Christmas this last weekend. Teresa got to unveil her new additions on the house. Unfortunatly, we could not stay long due to my dentist appointment that Friday and Alex's PT on Monday. Ed is supposed to come out at the end of the month and stay with us.



-------------------------------------------------
My 'lucky' streak with cars has struck again. (note the sarcasm). My 2001 Pontiac Aztek needs a new transmission. The suv has 150,000 + miles on it and isn't worth what a 'new' (reconditioned) transmission costs. So, I need a car now! What a time to need car!! I am looking at two Saturn VUEs; one is white and the other silver, as well as Ford Escapes. I have cobbled together enough money for a small down payment, but with the credit freeze there is no guarentee we can get a loan for the rest. Then to top it off, Eric's computer also died on Wednesday. Luckily, there is a special Boeing Sale through Dell that ends today. Normally this wouldn't be a big deal, but he works from home and has to have a computer. I'm not sure why we are being tested at Christmas time. Thankfully all the presents have been purchased, although there will be no tree this year. It would be nice if my family came here this year, instead of us driving up there, but they won't do that. I am just so grateful that Alex won't remember this Christmas. I think it would be a lousey Christmas memory to start with.

No comments: