BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas Recap










I do apologize for taking so long to post. This has been one of the busiest holiday seasons ever! Alex turned 7 months just before Christmas.




He is getting more mobile.....not quite crawling, but getting on his knees and rocking, and moving a bit backwards.








We spent Christmas morning at home. We had Christmas with my family that afternoon and again in the evening. 3 Christmasses in 1 day is too much!!






After spending a few days at home, we came back and I went home again to take Dad to the oral surgeon in Danville. He had a tooth removed and it was giving him problems. It is nice to go "home home" again, but it is quite sad to see how dilapidated our county has become.




This week Edward, Eric's brother, has been here. I went to the Action/Abstraction exhibit at the Art Museum. I am a sucker for a good Jackson Pollack and Ad Reinhardt




-----------------------------------------------

We got a reorder for more PT. Right now his hips, pelvis, and jaw are being worked on. Each session gets better and better. I am hoping to be finished by the spring!! Also, I am hoping to start Gymboree in the next couple of weeks. It will require a bit of travel, Webster Groves, but I think it will be well worth it.

No comments: