BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 15, 2009

By the By



I cannot express how busy this May has/will be. We started the month with the death of a beloved Family friend, Tony. He was a classmate of my Dads and a clase friend. He died at his computer, out of the blue.



-----------------------------------------------


On a nicer note, poor Eric had all this vacation time racked up and has to use some, or he would lose it. Solution...we went to Louisville, KY for a few days. We left Alex in IN with his grandparents. We went to Six Flags, Louisville Slugger Museum, Frazier International History Museum, and Churchill Downs. And we did find a bit of time for some shopping :) This was my first time spending any time in Louisville, and we had a good time. I loved the baseball factory...I got to hold Mickey Mantle's bat, although the camera was at the hotel so the pic is on my phone. It was really nice just to get away; we haven't gone anywhere, (other then showers, weddings, ect.), since our Honeymoon.



----------------------------------------------------

Right now I am prepping for two birthday parties, house guests for two weekends, Cards/Cubs game, Aunt and Uncle in town from TX, and a special treat for my Mom. Way too much to do, but will gladly do it :)










No comments: