BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Wait Wait...Okay Tell Me

Eric and I had a rare night out on Thursday and went to see a taping of NPR's Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me. For those of you not familiar, Wait Wait is the NPR news quiz show on Saturday mornings. This was my first time to Powell Symphony Hall, right across the street from the Fabulous Fox Theatre. I am a HUGE Wait Wait fan, so I jumped at the chance to see the show live. I was especially excited to see Mo Rocca live. They actually gave us prizes for showing up...reusable shopping bags and YES they have already been used! The show was great, as usual, and you can download the pod cast via ITunes.

From there, we had a great pizza at Ciceros in the Central West End and froze sitting under the air conditioner duct, (who would have thought they would be PACKED at 10 on a Thursday?!?) I'm still trying to catch up on sleep from the adventure, but it was well worth it ;)

No comments: