BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mama

You know it's bad, when you have to look at your previous post to see how long it has been since you blogged. First off, Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers, especially my own and my MIL. I was greeted with more Vera today, ;) (never EVER a bad thing!!). I was excited to go to brunch at Sweet Tomatoes and it didn't hurt that I ate for free. Today has been such a gorgeous day outside. We have been chilly the last couple of days, but no wind today makes it almost perfect. It think it is in the low 60s here today. I spent some time with my plants and took a cutting off of my wild rose bush. It is just covered with blossoms right now.

Right now, I am sitting here on the couch watching the baseball game with the Cards up 11 to 2 against Pittsburgh in the 8th inning. So nice not to HAVE to do anything today, since Monday starts the cycle all over again!

No comments: