BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Wedded Bliss

since last I checked in, we have been bbuusssyyy!! Over the last weekend, we attended the wedding of my good friend Gail Baker and her new husband Bob Zwaska in The Haute. We went with Colleen McQuaid-Glattfelt and met her husband John there. We decided to make it an "adults only" weekend and left Alex with my folks. We had a great time and saw lots of people we haven't seen in a while. We even had square donuts!! The highlight was watching John almost take out a Little Old Lady while his picture was being taken.

----------------------------------------------------------------
PT went fabulously this week. The therapist said Alex really made a big breakthrough. He didn't scream that much and he actually smiled at Peggy! She did caution that this isn't the end of his road, more like the beginning. She thinks he is ready for the next "level".

----------------------------------------------------------------
Cats went to the vet this past week and all is well. They told us Gabby was fat, so nothing new there :) Speaking of kitties, I need to run. Molly is trying to step on the keyboard to get my attention and I believe it is working.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Mmmm.... Square Donuts.... I loved their lemon ones. My mom used to call before she'd come down and order the lemon with white frosting instead of powdered sugar.

Anonymous said...

I am glad you had a fun weekend, I like the rice cereal picture :)