BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 27, 2010

22 Months

Alex didn't want to smile. Our camera has some lag time between pictures and I kept missing him smile.


Sorry for taking so long to update. This week has been INSANE and this coming week is Easter. We had been able to play outside, but our weather has turned cold again. This week looks better. Alex has been enjoying the dress up tote I put together. He likes the hats and shirts the best. He is also starting to recognize some shapes and will repeat if you count. I got out his bowling set he got for Christmas. He has been 'tossing'the balls and then going up and knocking over the pins with his hands.

We are off to IN for Easter. I am looking forward to getting away for a bit, but not looking forward to paying for all the gas :( I broke down and bought Alex a good Easter basket from Pottery Barn Kids, (like I need an excuse to shop there;). I am crossing my fingers it will last many years. Most baskets I find are flimsey and poorly made. Tomorrow we are off to Church, Sweet Tomatoes, Target, and Shop n Save. Maybe...just MAYBE I can squeeze a nap it!!

No comments: